Want to join our team? This exciting opportunity has arisen due to rapid growth within Freelance Surgical. To apply, please visit:
Warehouse Administrator / Stock Controller
- Salary: £19,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Based at our warehouse in Wrington, close to Bristol Airport, you will provide professional and efficient administrative support to our close-knit warehouse team and offices ensuring clear and accurate information is available when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support to the Warehouse Manager and team, ensuring all processes are implemented.
- Process warehouse paperwork, mainly goods in documents.
- Conduct daily stock-takes and maintain accurate stock records.
- Assisting with picking or packing orders.
- Assist with delivery scheduling and sourcing quotes if required
- Provide a professional, courteous and efficient service to colleagues, couriers and suppliers.
- Contacting courier customer services when required.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
The ideal candidate:
- ICT literate, competent in all MS Office applications and confident to learn more.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Good numeracy and literacy ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conscientious and reliable with good attendance and timekeeping standards.
- Happy to learn new skills, responding positively to feedback.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrates initiative and contributes ideas.
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Personable, team player with a hands-on approach.
- Flexible, adaptable, and calm when working under pressure
- Experience of stock control
- Using warehouse management software (Sage or other)
- Attention to detail
- Able to commute to BS40 5PA.
Desirable (but not essential as training will be provided):
- Experience of Sage 200.
- Knowledge of medical or veterinary products.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per year, DOE.