Two brand new sets of Synthes plates now available to order from our website. The LCP Distal Femoral Osteotomy Plates and the LCP Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates.
3.5 mm LCP® Distal Femoral Osteotomy Plates
The DePuy Synthes Vet 3.5 mm LCP® Distal Femoral Osteotomy System is now available to treat distal femoral deformities and fractures in medium and large breed dogs. This innovative plating system has been designed to match the anatomic contour of the canine distal femur and utilizes
proven Locking Compression Plate (LCP) technology to create a fixed-angle construct while following familiar AO plating principles.
Designed to deliver innovative solutions:
- Plates are pre-contoured to match the anatomic surface of the femur
- Distal locking screw trajectories are targeted to avoid the intercondylar notch and stifle joint
- Plate tapered design minimizes soft tissue interference
- Plates are offered in shorter and longer lengths to address patient variability
- Plates are compatible with both DePuy Synthes locking and cortex screws
LCP® Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates
The DePuy Synthes line of LCP® Pancarpal Arthrodesis. Plates present several design features. LCP Combi Holes proximally and LCP Combi and/or Stacked Combi Holes distally. Plate thickness tapers proximally and distally to improve soft tissue coverage and reduce stiffness at the ends of plate.
Follow us on social media for more news